So we've had the Xperia X2 leaked shots floating around, and about all we knew was that we were looking at a horizontal slider with an 8.1-megapixel camera. Now we're getting some leaked specs to go along with it, and they're doozies.
- 8.1MP camrea with autofocus, VGA video at 30 frames per second.
- A 3.5-inch WVGA OLED touchscreen.
- 3.5MM headphone jack.
- "Faster processor" (the X1 has a Qualcomm MSM7200A running at 528MHz)
- 512MB RAM
- Custom Windows Mobile 6.5 (SE engineers customized Win6.5 which runs very. very speedy. in par with iPhone and better in some cases)
- Upgrading to Windows Mobile 7 is supported by Xperia panels
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
I understand very well the concept of being upgradable, as I have been in the custom ROM field for some time now, but what exactly does "supported by Xperia panels" upgrading imply? I don't think I fully understand...
Have you noticed the key symbol above the "Tab" key? It looks like an icon which you can find on the TV remote to switch between TV/Video modes. Wonder what is that doing there.
That's the TV Out function
Damn its like pc already
Errrr....you mean the key that looks like a Windows Start key?....that'll be the Windows Start Key
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.