WordPress.com, one of the biggest blogging service in the world with hundreds of millions of blogs, has launched a dedicated desktop app for all versions of Windows. It allows users to write and manage their blogs without having to access a web browser.
Here's what's included in the Windows app:
- The My Sites dashboard for managing multiple sites, whether WordPress.com or self-hosted WordPress with Jetpack.
- The new WordPress.com Editor, with in-app previewing and draft auto-saving.
- The Reader, which lets you follow and read any of your favorite sites, and the all-new Discover, which recommends outstanding content from across all of WordPress.
- Insights and Stats, which show you exactly how your site and posts are performing.
- In-app notifications, so you can see comments, likes, and new follows all in one place.
You can download the new WordPress.com Windows desktop app from the company's site.