Age of Empires: Castle Siege has just picked up an update! Head to the Windows Phone Store and you'll find the game at version 220.127.116.116. Today's update helps fix the dropped connection errors you might have seen while playing and more.
Here's the full changelog of fixes in today's update:
- Made improvements to dropped connections during battle. This is an area where we are constantly monitoring and improving.
- Fixed a crash caused on some devices by deploying many infantry at once at the opening of battle.
- Fixed a crash during transitions in matchmaking
- Fixed a crash involving soldiers leaving siege towers
- Fixed other miscellaneous crashes.
- We've modified the way we award crowns for players in Ages 5-8.
- Wall troops have undergone a strict training regimen against the wiles of the Wololo. As a result, Joan of Arc's Convert ability no longer affects troops on walls.
- Keeps have bolstered their defenses against mounted troops.
- Winrich von Kniprode has found a flaw in these new defenses and now has a damage boost against all Keeps.
- Richard the Lionheart no longer feels it is an efficient use of his skills to boost mounted troops and will now only boost infantry as per his description.
- Fixed various path finding bugs.
- Players will no longer gain achievements from visiting another player's castle.
- Phone notifications improvements.
What do you think of today's improvements to Castle Siege? Grab the update from the Windows Phone Store and let us know what you think!
- Download Age of Empires: Castle Siege for Windows Phone [Free/In-app purchases]
- Download Age of Empires: Castle Siege for Windows 8.1 [Free/In-app purchases]