It's been multimedia mayhem this week at WMExperts. Check it out:
- We had a video review of Guitar Hero III Mobile. Be sure to check the comment by jhoff80 for a sweet tip that eliminates our biggest gripe about the game.
- A Video Hands-On with the Alltel version of the Touch. We always tell you the devil is in the details when you're checking out a Windows Mobile phone; Alltel and HTC got the details on this phone exactly right.
- Yet another video, this time of Android running on top of Windows Mobile. Crazy!
- We told you what the deal really is with that camera on the back of your phone. More to the point, we gave you tips for making your shots better.
- Not one, but two podcasts - our regular one where we hit up the details on Windows Mobile 6.1 and a bonus BlackBerry Enterprise vs. Microsoft Enterprise Smackdown.
- And finally, we talked Multimedia Messaging Services - turns out that Sprint does, in fact, intend to finally get MMS working on their Windows Mobile devices.
Also, you may have noticed a couple of changes up top: we cleaned up the header a bit and moved that search field to a better spot, plus we added the ability to get WMExperts pushed out to you in a myriad of ways. Heck, as long as we're opening up the firehose, check out all the ways you can get your WME Fix:
- You can grab our RSS Feed in NewsBreak, or NewsGator, or Viigo, or whatever it is you use. Or add directly to Google Reader or Yahoo.
- If you're not a feed reader you can just sign up for the daily email updates.
- Our Twitter page will keep you abreast of latest posts, thoughts, and stuff we're reading on the forums.
- Our Podcast is really awesome. Really - you should subscribe to it. Heck, if you can't get enough we have a Smartphone Experts Combined Feed for all of our podcasts: WMExperts, CrackBerry.com, TreoCentral, and Phone different.
- You can subscribe to an email newsletter from the WMExperts Store with their latest deals - it's up there in the upper righthand corner.
And as long as we're talking to you, we want you to talk to us, hey?