While there are some in the Windows Phone Store, the majority of banks don’t have apps available yet. Which is why anytime a major bank joins we’re pretty excited for the customers of that particular bank. Anyone out here using BNP Paribas? It’s a French bank and financial services institution. It’s also one of the largest banks in the world. If you’re a customer you’ll be pretty happy to hear that there’s now an app for Windows Phone.
Head to the Windows Phone Store and you’ll see version 1.0 of BNP Paribas. Unfortunately we don’t live in France, nor are we customers of the bank, so we can’t give you a full hands-on or anything. However the app looks like a solid release from the screenshots and Store description. Here’s what you get with BNP Paribas for Windows Phone:
- Your operations over the last 3 months and future operations
- Your bank card transactions and the possibility of opposition
- Automatic classification of operations into categories of expenditure and revenue
- Transfer to your accounts and recorded BNPPARIBAS.NET beneficiaries
- The score of your operations
- Search the last 13 months
Overall it looks like a pretty solid app for BNP Paribas users. Let us know how the app works for you after downloading!
The app is free, but we can’t see it having much value to those who aren’t BNP Paribas customers. You can download it from the Windows Phone Store.
Thanks for the tip Guillaume!