If you're a fan of CCleaner, the popular tool to keep your PC clean of temporary files and useless Windows registry entries, you'll dig this latest release that adds support for Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
The implemented support for Microsoft's new and upcoming web browser is the main highlight of version 5.06, but the team at Piriform have also added a bunch of improvements too:
- Improved Firefox session cleaning
- Improved Google Chrome Download History cleaning
- Improved system restore detection routine
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Updated exception handling and reporting architecture
- Improved localization and language support
- Minor GUI Improvements
- Minor bug fixes
The app can prove to be an essential tool for those who find themselves running low of disk space, due to temporary files being stored by web browsers and other programs. With the added support for Edge, CCleaner users can now also take care of Microsoft's new browser with a single click of a button.
CCleaner is available for free, though there is a premium version available should you wish to take advantage of more features. You can grab the app from the link below:
Source: Piriform; Thanks, Arghya K., for the tip!