On this episode of the OneCast, we discuss the Xbox One Preview Program, Red Dead Redemption and more!
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode, we discuss Red Dead Redemption's arrival on backward compatibility, our Ultimate Game Sale purchases and Kinect's place in the modern Xbox vision.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Red Dead Redemption hits Xbox One backward compatibility
- 00:17:30 - What we've been playing: Overwatch, XCOM and Destiny
- 00:37:20 - Xbox Ultimate Game Sale craziness
- 00:53:20 - Is the Xbox One Preview Program hurting the Xbox brand?
- 01:26:40 - Ask #OneCast: The death of Kinect and Cortana's major flaws
This week's hosts
- Matt Brown / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jez Corden / email@example.com
- Richard Devine / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #AskOneCast hashtag, via the emails listed above, or in the comments below.