We've known about Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 for sometime now, even that it was going to be $4.99 and sure enough, it has landed. The application is quite hefty in size (74MB), requiring a WiFi connection to download, so best to grab it at home before heading out. From the app description (note: we removed their spelling errors, nice)
The unrivaled and award-winning football simulation is entering its first season on Windows Phone 7! Immerse yourself in unprecedented football atmosphere and the true PES experience with PES 2011. Features:
- Unrivaled realism: Experience incredible gameplay and focus on tactics, goals and winning trophies while competing against the most advanced team and player AI on the market. Striking animations such as referee cut-scenes or goal celebrations and technical moves (diving header, bicycle kick, and more) will make you feel the beauty of the game.
- Exclusive UEFA Club Competitions: PES 2011 includes many of the best European club teams in the officially licensed UEFA Champions League™ and UEFA Europa League™ modes.
- Online connectivity: Prove your skills and unlock the various Xbox LIVE achievements, compare yourself to your friends, make it to the top of the leaderboards and become the world’s greatest PES player
- Outstanding Accessibility for Beginners and Experts: The uniquely designed true flowTM control system provides instant access for players of all levels by utilizing the accelerometer and AI-supported touch controls. More advanced players are presented with unlimited freedom of play by being able to master classic console-style controls with virtual pad and buttons.
- Stunning graphics: Detailed stadiums, pitches and weather effects provide the perfect visual environment for exciting matches
First impression: massive game with huge initial load time (even with 'NoDo'), the game is nonetheless impressive. Must for soccer fans. Grab it here in the Marketplace.