Fetch your helmet as the official SBK15 game is now available for Windows Phone. The launch marks the first instalment from the SBK series to make it to Microsoft's mobile platform.
SBK15 takes advantage of mobile gaming advancements to allow players to race using the most powerful bikes in the world all in beautiful 3D graphics. It's fully licensed too, meaning you'll be able to immerse yourself sat ontop of your favorite motorbike brands. The game was developed in conjunction with the Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation.
Here are some highlights from the store listing:
- 13 faithfully recreated tracks featured in the eni FIM Superbike World Championship
- 24 life-like riders competing for their countries in 14 racing teams, including Aprilia Racing, BMW Motorrad Italia, Kawasaki Racing, PATA Honda and Ducati Superbike
- 4 game modes including Championship, Quick Race, Time Attack and Challenge (where you compete against ghosts of your friends' and/or real SBK riders' best laps)
- Enhanced physics featuring an advanced bike handling model
- Cross-save and cross-play on iOS and Windows Phone devices
- 9 control sets, offering a highly customizable gaming experience
- Console-quality graphics with dynamic lighting
What's really neat is the cross-save functionality that covers Windows Phone and iOS. You'll be able to enjoy the experience on one platform and pick up where you left off on another device. Really neat. There are 13 faithfully recreated racing tracks included to test your skill with two wheels. SBK15 is a must-download for any racing fan.
Download SBK15 for Windows Phone ($2.99)