We're hearing from our source:
- Verizon is waiting for Samsung to officially launch it first.
- Verizon is looking to launch sometime in mid-October.
- It will launch on Verizon with Windows Mobile 6.1.
- Windows Mobile 6.5 will be in a ROM update, but not for a while.
- The Omnia II is launching elsewhere with Windows Mobile 6.5.
Of course Verizon is also launching the HTC Imagio aka 'Whitestone' on Oct. 6, which we hear is still on track. That device is launching with Windows Mobile 6.5, giving a slight advantage over the Omnia II, at least initially.
Now knowing this Verizon-ers, which device are you holding out for? Hit the poll, and leave your reasons in the comments.