It's not just Android day at Flipkart as the Indian retailer rolled out a significant update for its Windows Phone app. Now onto version 22.214.171.124, the update brings a cleaner interface as well as new features, like the ability to find products by voice search.
If you're at a brick and mortar store and are looking to find how much that particular product costs on Flipkart, you can now do so by scanning the barcode directly from within the app. You can also select multiple filters, cancel or return your orders and manage your delivery addresses. Here's a full list of changes:
- Bored of same home screen every time you open the app? Try the new app.
- Don't want to go back to browse page to see next product. Simply swipe left/ right on product page.
- Like a product in an offline store. Want to check Flipkart price, simply scan its barcode.
- Feeling lazy? Find products quickly by voice search.
- Tired of entering address every time while placing order, Save your addresses now.
- Want to cancel / return order from the app. Just a touch away in my orders.
- That's not all, folks! No more zero results when you select multiple filters.
- Enjoy more real estate when you browse products. A better Offer Zone experience.
- Tired of entering address every time while placing order. Add/ edit/ manage your addresses now.
We're stoked by all the new additions implemented by Flipkart in this update. Head on over to the link below to download the latest update, and do let us know what you think of the update in the comments.
Thanks Apurva for the tip!