We love when hit games come to Windows Phone. BADLAND is a very popular atmospheric side-scroller that comes to Windows Phone from the world of iOS, Android and BlackBerry. BADLAND has won numerous awards since launching, including an Apple design award in 2013. Let’s check out what the hype is all about with this new game for Windows Phone.
Neat trailer above, right? BADLAND features both a single-player campaign and multiplayer components. Here’s what you get with the Windows Phone version of BADLAND:
- Single-player campaign with 80 truly unique levels / Additional level pack with 10 extra challenging levels available as a try-before-buy In-App Purchase
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players playing with the same device in 23 levels and more coming in updates
- Co-operative mode for up to four players / Survive the modified single player campaign together with your friends
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- More levels and content coming in updates
BADLAND comes in at an 87 MB download and is available for devices with 512 MB of RAM (Hello Lumia 520). You can trial the game and get a few levels and then pay $3.99 to unlock the full game.
We’ll have a hands-on video shortly, but take the game for a spin in the meantime and let us know what you think!
Thanks for the tip Daniel!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.