Next week, Microsoft is unveiling their annual developer event in San Francisco. Build 2015 looks to be a massive year as all eyes are on Windows 10 development, HoloLens, Xbox One, IoT, and more.
For those who are attending, there is now the official Build 2015 app. Listing all the sessions, maps, showcases, and ability to favorite talks to create your own schedule, the Build app is essential for attendees.
Build 2015 app
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website Schedule Builder
- Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Showcase: Find the Microsoft groups and partners you want to meet.
- Conference Info: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue.
- Social & News: Follow and join the conversation through our social channels
Right now, the schedule looks to be a mishmash of old and a few new things. Those listings will likely be refreshed when Microsoft unveils the full program, probably early next week.
Are you not attending? No worries. Windows Central will be on the ground to cover the two Keynote speeches, announcements, and hands-on of anything new. Although we are not expecting any new hardware or phones, it should still be exciting to see the future of Windows.
Besides Windows Phone, you can also download the Build 2015 app on iOS and Android in their respective stores too (now linked below).
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.