Coship Mobile was first revealed as a hardware partner by Microsoft at Mobile World Congress 2015, and the company has since launched its first smartphone, the Coship Moly X1. Initially, Coship showed the phone off running Windows Phone 8.1, but at its release it came with Windows 10 Mobile. Being a Chinese smartphone, there are a few hurdles to overcome out of the box, like changing the language from Mandarin to English to be able to understand it.
Coship is selling the Moly X1 on Amazon at an unlocked price of $299. For this price, you get a surprising amount of phone.
Coship Moly X1 specifications
- 5.5-inch HD or Full HD display with Gorilla Glass
- 4G LTE support for AT&T and T-Mobile (US)
- Quad Band 3G: B1(2100) / B2(1900) / B5(850) 4G: B2(1900) / B4(1700) / B5(850) / B17(700)
- Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.00 (with .29 available as an update)
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD expansion (14.5GB available)
- micro-USB charging
- 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 2600mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP/HFP/OPP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4/5.0GHz
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 78.6 x 6.9mm
- Weight 4.9 oz (139 grams)
Being a new contender in the Windows 10 Mobile space, the Coship Moly X1 brings an overall solid experience to users. Check out our hands-on video with the new smartphone below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.