Our friends at CrackBerry are celebrating their 7th birthday this week (as if they needed a reason to celebrate this week), and they're doing it by giving away a batch of cool stuff. Oh, and it's cool not-BlackBerry stuff.
"What kind of cool not-BlackBerry stuff?" you ask? How about this:
- A Sonos Play:1 with Sonos Bridge to get you started down the road of whole-home music.
- A Philips Hue Starter Set for whatever kind of mood lighting your mood requires.
- Withing's Smart Body Analyzer to tell you how you're doing, physically.
- The Fitbit Flex so you can not be judged so much by your smart scale.
- A Pebble smartwatch — in plastic or steel, your choice.
- A pair of Jaybbirds Bluebuds X Bluetooth headphones.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat, because who doesn't need a connected thermostat in their life?
Entering this contest is as easy as you might think: just leave a comment on this post on CrackBerry.com saying which one of those seven prizes you'd like to win. Entries are open until Sunday at midnight Pacific Time. Commenting is easy — as a member of WPCentral, your Mobile Nations Passport account already logs you in to CrackBerry. Just click on over and enter away!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Your Xbox questions answered with #AskJezXbox!
Check out our new video series #AskJezXbox, which takes your questions and comments and puts
SecretLab Titan World of Warcraft Chair Review: Embracing the Horde
SecretLab's refreshed 2020 Series Titan chairs are among the best you can buy. What would happen if you threw in some intricate World of Warcraft iconography? The answer: something special.
Don't delete your Oculus Facebook account if you want to keep your games
Nowadays, your Facebook account is your Oculus account. Make sure you don't delete it if you want to keep your games.
These external monitors go perfectly with the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon is an excellent laptop, but what if you want to project the display onto a larger screen? You'll need an external monitor for that. Here are our favorite options.