If you're a fan of Minion Rush, we've got good news for you, as Gameloft released an update today that brings the much-awaited Jelly Lab along with new missions and costumes.
Here's all the new features found in the update, according to the changelog:
- Two new costumes to help you win more challenges: the Jelly Jar and Lucy disguise!
- Experience the game through the Jelly Lab and progress by accomplishing new types of missions.
- Play your way through the Jelly Lab and discover all the locations from the previous updates.
- If you've played the game before, don't panic! You can use all your previous progress and achievements in this new, even more fun version of the game!
- Overall bug fixes and optimizations.
The download size of the game is now at 103MB, owing to all the recent additions. Head on below to download the game, and let us know what you think of the recent update.
Thanks Usama for the tip!
Review: $40 Surface Duo Ember and Ice bumpers
If you have a Surface Duo and are eyeing some of those new bumper colors for some flair and protection, we have you covered. Here is a quick comparison between Ice (blue) and Ember (red) in photos.
Microsoft Teams for ARM64 appears to be live already – here's how to get it
A new version of Microsoft Teams appears to be compiled for ARM64 letting laptops like Surface Pro X run Microsoft's collab app natively. The app was found on Microsoft's servers, and we can confirm it runs as a 64-bit app. Here's how to get it and try it yourself.
Do you need a laptop, desktop, or All-in-One PC for working at home?
Choosing between the three standard PC forms involves a number of factors. We lay out what you need to know to help you make the right decision.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.