If you're a fan of Minion Rush, we've got good news for you, as Gameloft released an update today that brings the much-awaited Jelly Lab along with new missions and costumes.
Here's all the new features found in the update, according to the changelog:
- Two new costumes to help you win more challenges: the Jelly Jar and Lucy disguise!
- Experience the game through the Jelly Lab and progress by accomplishing new types of missions.
- Play your way through the Jelly Lab and discover all the locations from the previous updates.
- If you've played the game before, don't panic! You can use all your previous progress and achievements in this new, even more fun version of the game!
- Overall bug fixes and optimizations.
The download size of the game is now at 103MB, owing to all the recent additions. Head on below to download the game, and let us know what you think of the recent update.
Thanks Usama for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia for Android Central, Windows Central's sister site. When not reviewing phones, he's testing PC hardware, including video cards, motherboards, gaming accessories, and keyboards.