It’s been a while in the making, but Itsdagram, a fully functional Instagram client, is now ready to be purchased (with a free trial, of course).
The app goes for $1.49 and is currently for Windows Phone 8 only (Windows Phone 7.x will come later). A free, ad supported version is due later next week but for now, you can try out and use version 1.1 of Itsdagram, which will allow you to upload photos directly to Instagram as well as create an account and view your friends’ photos.
From the app description:
"The only fully featured Instagram client on the market. Register, upload, comment, like, follow, find your facebook friends; All from Itsdagram!
What would an Instagram app be without filters!? Itsdagram filters can be updated daily without the need to update the app. You will never know when you've got a brand new filter waiting for you!"
- Double tap to like
- Tap and hold to swap between Timeline view and Grid view.
- See photos you've liked and have been tagged in on your profile page
- Change your profile picture and password there too!
- Pin your favorite hashtags and users to your homescreen to keep track of them.
- Free Trial will allow users that already have an account to upload 1 image to test. All other features are completely enabled. Commenting, Liking, Following, etc...
- Registering a new account with Instagram requires the full version of Itsdagram.
We’ve been very happy with Daniel Gary’s progress on this project over the last few weeks and we think you’d be silly to not at least give it a go. Let us know in comments what you think!
Update: There’s a problem with some European cultures that use commas instead of decimals (ie $1,49 instead of $1.49). It will be fixed in an update early next week.
Download Itsdagram for Windows Phone 8 here in the Store.