Liquid Daffodil has added support for the Aviary image editor (www.aviary.com) to all available Twitter clients on the Windows 8 Store. This brings new features and editing functionality to the table for consumers to take advantage of. Instead of wasting time through third-party apps to get the picture just right before uploading, Aviary support in apps provide users the tools to get the job done efficiently.
So which apps are affected?
We're sure those of you who have already made full use of the kit in the past on Windows Phone will be pleased to see the support added. Here are some of the tools available:
- Enhance – Quick presets (Auto, Night, Backlit, Balance) that you can apply to your photos instantly
- Effects – Various filters to get different looks with your photos.
- Stickers – Fun little images that you can add to images. You can change orientation and size to make them fit perfectly.
- Orientation – Switch the direction of your photo. Flip on either the vertical or horizontal axis, as well as rotate.
- Crop, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness – You can fine tune your photos through sliders.
- Text and Drawing – You can add both text and drawings to photographs. A fun little twist to send caption photos to friends.
- Redeye, Whiten, and Blemish – Additionally you can fix the subjects in your photos. Nothing ruins a picture like redeye, take it out instantly here.
You can download the Liquid Daffodil apps affected by these updates using the links above. It's worth noting that those with the Liquid Gold subscription can download them all for free.
glƏƏk! now supports our Windows Phone app
As well as the new above, Liquid Daffodil also revealed that an update has been submitted for glƏƏk! (on Windows Phone), which includes the ability for links within the Twitter app to open straight into our official Windows Phone app. Aptly named "Bennett Mode," this is yet another feature that will help make the overall experience that much better.
You want to get yourself some Bennett, right? Well go get it, folks.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.