A fresh update, simply titled Frostburn, is rolling out to the PC version of Minecraft, bumping the client up to version 1.10 with a number of new additions. Included in this latest update is the addition of polar bears, a number of new blocks, and general improvements across the board.
Here's the full list of changes, from Mojang:
- Many bug fixes
- Added Polar Bear
- Added Husk and Stray
- An auto-jump option
- Improvements to some commands
- Structure blocks for custom maps
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
- Find abandoned mineshafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Removed Herobrine
If you're excited to give all of the new stuff a try, you can grab the update now through the Minecraft launcher.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.