The latest episode of our Xbox podcast, the 'OneCast', is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode, we discuss the recently unveiled cross-network multiplayer for Xbox Live and how this changes Microsoft's relationship with its competitors. We also give our impressions on Tom Clancy's: The Division and the first episode of Hitman.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Hitman initial impressions for Xbox One
- 00:17:00 - Tom Clancy's: The Division initial impressions for Xbox One
- 00:53:25 - ID@Xbox announcements, including Xbox Live cross-network multiplayer.
This week's hosts
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Five reasons I'm loving Tom Clancy's The Division, so far!
- Xbox One games may offer cross-platform support to PlayStation 4 and other consoles
- Microsoft to add support for making Xbox One games with XNA-based MonoGame
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.