Realarm brings back Live Tile backgrounds in latest update
The latest update to hit Realarm for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile heralds the return of a fan favorite feature: Live Tile backgrounds. In the latest update, you'll be able to choose from a total of 36 Live Tile backgrounds. The Tile also features the peek feature, allowing you to get a quick glance at more information.
Here's a quick look at everything that's new in Realarm version 126.96.36.199:
- [NEW] Live tile background from WP is back
- [NEW] Added 18 new background images (36 in total)
- [NEW] Added Bulgarian language
- [NEW] Added Help page to help resolving issues with alarms
- [NEW] Added Quick alarm info page
- [NEW] Added 'Did you know?' tips to Preview All page and Quick alarm page
- [NEW] Added message informing My music cannot be used if app is installed to SD card
- [NEW] When opening Sounds page, list is scrolled to first selected sound
- [NEW] Custom repeat days limit raised from 50 to 100
- [FIX] Medium tile content is now nicely centered
- [FIX] Stability improvements
If you'd like to check out all of the latest improvements to Realarm for Windows 10 PC and Mobile, you can grab the update now from the Windows Store.
Download Realarm from the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.
Want me to go search settings and go through the hassle of switching the saving location because of this? Not going to happen I'm afraid.