Runtastic Six Pack, an app from Runtastic that focuses on core workouts, is now available as a universal app for Windows 10. With version 1.1, you can now access Six Pack's Abs Trainer, Exersices, and Custom Workouts on your phone, tablet, or PC.
The app guides you through a number of core work outs, offering different avatars to help illustrate exercises. You can follow a number of workout plans, or create your own. Check out the major features of Runtastic below:
- Male and female avatars take you through a variety of core exercises step-by-step
- 50+ HD instructional ab workout videos
- Adaptable difficulty, three levels of a scientifically developed training plan
- 10 week Six Pack Plan - Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Insanity, Shape Up, Six Pack Junkie and more
- Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
- Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
- Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this abs workout app anytime, anywhere
- Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
- Track sixpack training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs - Share fitness accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your activities to Runtastic.com
You'll find Runtastic Six Pack on the Windows Store now.
Download Runtastic Six Pack from the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Thanks, SecretlyX, for the tip!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Cool. This holiday assault on my physique, requires some good ab work.
Runtastic Pro maybe on the way!
Does not work on my 950 XL. It crash on splash screen
Used this in 8.1. Glad to see it in W10.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.