SNAPCAM is a new app in the Windows Phone Store that will help turn your digital photos into actual photos. The advent of digital technology revolutionized the photography world. No longer did you need to waste money on film, instead you could take as many shots as you'd like without breaking the bank. Our smartphones accelerated that progress even more. However, most photos we take today stay on our mobile devices. Or they might end up on Facebook and Instagram. SNAPCAM changes that.
Head into the Windows Phone Store and you'll find SNAPCAM (snapc.am). The app allows you to print your favorite Windows Phone photos and have them delivered to your door within days. You get high-quality, affordable photobooks thanks to SNAPCAM on Windows PHone. Which by the way, is an app that's exclusive to our platform.
Here are the highlights of the app and service:
- Photobooks start at £4.99/$7.99
- Sign up for special and offers and get 30% off the starting price
- Xerox paper and high resolution machines make your books
- Books delivered within days
- Two book options: Softcover photobook and hardback photobook
- Softcover photobook: This great value personal souvenir is perfect for printing holiday snaps. Printed on 200gsm Xerox paper, this book can hold 49 images over 12 pages.
- Hardcover photobook: The long-lasting hardback book comes with a smart, durable cover to protect those precious memories forever. It also holds a maximum of 49 images.
- Photobooks are designed on your Windows Phone
This is a really cool service and app. One that we can't wait to use. The Windows Phone app is how you create these photobooks. Here are highlights of the Windows Phone app:
- Ability to create custom albums
- Photos can be imported from Facebook or OneDrive
- Free graphics available to spruce up your images
- Editing tools included in app like crop, rotate, filters and more
- Various ways to customize your softcover or hardcover photobook
We're going to hit up the Santa Barbara coast this weekend and hopefully get enough great images to create a photobook using SNAPCAM. But before we do that, let us know what you think of the app and service down below in the comments!
SNAPCAM delivers photobooks to the following countries: UK, Europe, US, Canada, Russia, UAE, South Africa, India, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil and Colombia. The company also has plans to add more countries. For full info, check out their FAQ page
Minecraft Dungeons: 10 things that we'd love to see improved
Minecraft Dungeons is a great game, but as we max out the game and hit full completion, there are a few things we think could easily be improved. Here are ten of them.
How Microsoft Teams changed my football team during the pandemic
The global health crisis caused my football team's practices and season to be canceled. To continue coaching, we switched to virtual classroom sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Twitter PWA picks up a simple tweet scheduler in latest update
Twitter's PWA is now showing a tweet scheduler, which was previously only in testing for some users. The feature has long been a part of TweetDeck, but it is now available to anyone using twitter.com or the Twitter progressive web apps, including from the Microsoft Store.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.