It's #MobileFit month here at Mobile Nations and we'll be utilizing sport and training apps on our smartphones (regardless as to which platform you enjoy using) to help get into shape. One of such apps is Sports Tracker, which has just been updated to version 22.214.171.124. This latest release adds a bunch of new features everyone can take full advantage of while keeping fit.
Here's a full change log, according to the official website:
- Autopause indicator added
- Heart rate alarm added (vibration only, no audio feedback yet)
- New heartrate view for workout tracking page
- Indoor activity shows no map, speed or distance
- Indoor activity shows no map in summaries
- Toast messages added to inform user when tracking could be interrupted or lost because another apps are using too much system resources
- Several crash fixes.
It's a sweet update just in time for our fitness month, and we urge you to give it a go if you seek a solution to aid you with training.
- Download Sports Tracker (free – 5MB)
Thanks, Guy, for the heads up!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.