Attention student developers! In light of the recent announcement for the early developer access to the next Windows Phone major update (codenamed Mango), The WP7 team is also giving away 50 Mango powered handsets to really make this summer something special.
Here's what you need to do to be eligible to win one of the free Mango handsets:
- Make sure you’re registered for DreamSpark
- Download and install Expression Studio Ultimate and the new Mango Windows Phone Developer Tools (available free as a member of DreamSpark)
- Get the free Sketchflow Template for Windows Phone and create a Sketchflow mock-up of your app
- Post the Sketchflow mock-up somewhere online and tweet out the link using the hash tag #WPAppItUp
- We will review all prototypes and will contact the developers who submit the best ones and send them a special Mango developer device
For more information, see the official article via the link below (also grab a copy of the Windows Phone SDK beta 2 if not already installed).
Source: WindowsTeam Blog
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.