Despite its name, Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance barely feels like it's based on the tabletop RPG. While it's a pleasant enough co-op brawler, it lacks the story or mechanical complexity to live up the license or the grind to reach its highest difficulty levels.
Today at Computex 2021, NVIDIA announced DLSS will soon work with Steam games on Linux. The support will come through Steam Proton, an open-source tool that lets people play Windows games on Linux systems.
References found in the latest Steam client beta indicate Valve is working on something called "Neptune," also known as "SteamPal." We don't know exactly what this is yet, but it appears to be a new kind of hardware — possibly a handheld console.
Days Gone is a PlayStation console exclusive that has players survive a zombie apocalypse against massive hordes of the undead. After reports that Days Gone 2 was canceled by Sony for lower-risk ventures, Days Gone releases on PC with a strong start at the top of the Steam sales chart.
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector is an upcoming turn-based strategy game based on the intense tabletop wargame, Warhammer 40,000. Does Battlesector live up to the source material? Check out our hands-on preview and find out.
A few days ago, a Windows Central poll went up asking if you'll prefer to shop at the Microsoft Store or Steam for your PC games once Microsoft starts giving developers a bigger cut of sales revenue starting August 1, 2021. The results are surprising!
Now that the Microsoft Store is only taking 12% of the net sales revenue for PC game sales, developers stand to profit more than if their games are bought on Steam. With that in mind, which storefront are you going to buy from?
Microsoft announced that starting August 1, 2021, it'll give 88% of PC game sales net revenue to developers, leaving only a 12% cut for itself. Even though this is a more generous policy than what Steam offers developers using its storefront, Microsoft should know it won't be that easy to steal Steam's limelight.
Team17 and Unicube have announced their new resource management survival game, Sheltered 2, which expands upon the popular original in every way with new mechanics, visuals, and more. Sheltered 2 is heading to Steam sometime in 2021.
A break from the average city-management game, Buildings Have Feelings Too! adds logic puzzles into the mix via wish lists from the very buildings you're constructing and renovating. You'll need to consider your limited space, building permits, and building attributes very carefully as your plan out your neighborhoods and, hopefully, maximize the appeal of each and every borough.
After five years of waiting, the JRPG spinoff of Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter Stories, is finally getting a new entry with Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruins. Here’s everything you need to know about this underrated series.
Dread Templar is a newly announced retro-inspired FPS that combines fast-paced gameplay, headshot-focused bullet time, and heavy DOOM, Quake, and Hexen elements into a brand-new game coming to Steam in Early Access later this year.