Tweet It!, a great Windows 10 Twitter app has received an update bumping it up to version 2.2. This update brings improved CPU and RAM usages, ability to translate tweets and much more. The developers has squashed a number of bugs, like the one causing repeated notifications as well as poor reading position handling. A full list of changes in version 2.2 include:
- Improved CPU and RAM usage
- Added ability to translate tweets
- Notification in menu when you have new tweets, mentions, messages and etc.
- UI improvements
- Fixed repeating push notifications bug
- Added ability to change tab by vertical swipe on right side of screen (for phones)
- Improved reading position handling
- Improved messages (ability to view over 140 symbols and attached pictures)
- Ability to pin profiles on 10586 build if this feature is supported by device
- Improved tweet conversation viewing
- Lots of bug fixes
If you are a Tweet It! user, be sure to grab the latest update from the Windows Store.
Source: Tweet It! (Tumblr)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Best Minecraft Dungeons character builds we've found so far
Minecraft Dungeons is a game all about the loot. As such, we thought we'd share some of the endgame builds we're currently using, that might help you get started with your own creations.
Check out these excellent Windows 10 laptops that come with LTE support
Need a quality Windows 10 laptop that can stay connected while on the go? Check out this roundup of the best devices complete with LTE modem.
The XPS 13, XPS 15, or XPS 17: Which Dell laptop would you choose?
Dell now has three different sizes for its XPS notebook. Each excels in its own right, so you might be wondering exactly which one is the best choice to suit your needs.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.