Malatesta and Phil do some serious work on custom ROMs for Windows Mobile, more HTC HD2 news, plenty on Windows Mobile 6.5. and what the Motorola Droid and Android 2.0 mean for Microsoft. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- CDMA Touch Pro 2 Unlocked. Let the Custom ROMs Begin! And ... George's post on custom ROMs
- Android 2.0 finally shows its stuff; will Windows Mobile keep up?
- Sprint: Windows Mobile 6.5 being tested, look for official updates early next year
- HTC releases official Windows Mobile 6.5 updates for the Touch Diamond 2
- HTC HD2 unboxed in all its retail glory
- Russian video of the HTC HD2
- CEO Peter Cho talks up HTC's loyalty, says no Android on the HD2
- Turn the AT&T Tilt 2 PTT button into something useful
- Head to Head: AT&T Pure and Tilt 2
- Non-peeping Tom version of Tilt 2 available
- TD2 Tools: Tweak up that Touch Device (Pro2 or Diamond2)
- Add Flash to Opera Mobile: fixOperaFlash v1.5.2
- Review: Facade 2.0
- Resco Radio Gets Touch Optimized, v2.0 Beta
- Google Voice has 1.4 million users
- Google Voice now plays nice with your current number (but it's not number porting)
- Quick review: TouchTwit Twitter app
- Get the NFL Mobile Live app
- XDA vs Microsoft Redux: Hoax or Legit? (Update)
- Elecont Weather with WM 6.5 Plug-In
- Project Resistance offers an inside look at developing, selling an app
- Bing updates its mobile portal
- So long, Daylight Saving Time
- Microsoft apparently never saw 'Family Guy'
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.