Bing Image Search has been updated with a number of tools that make it easier and faster than ever to find exactly what you're looking for.
The updates to Bing's image searching tools include related searches, bigger images, and even store results that sell the thing that's in the image, all just a swipe or scroll away.
- Places to buy the product in the image (beta). For some product images, we will show you where to buy the item. This feature is still in beta but is the first peek into the types of things we could enable our customers to do with image searches. We're focused on more precisely detecting pages where you can purchase a product, adding more information for each source, and many other experience improvements. If you run a shopping site and you notice that your site isn't surfacing or would like richer information to surface, please check out this post which details the site tags we support, how we may use the information in ranking, and additional opportunities to work together to help our customers find your site to complete their task.
- Related searches based on the image to help you discover more images like the one you found.
- Pinterest collections with this image to help you locate other images pinned by people who also loved and pinned this one. We're starting with Pinterest but plan on expanding out to other sites over time.
- More sizes of the image available from across the web.
- Pages with this image where you may be able to find more information or take actions related to the image. If the image is of food, one of these pages might contain a recipe. If the image is a location, the page may have more travel information.
A lot of these tools have been available for a while in Google Image Search, but they're presented in a much cleaner manner in Bing Image Search, not to mention the results are all on one page and not another tap away. The new Bing Image Search experience is available now through Bing.com.