On this episode of the OneCast, we discuss this year's Xbox One lineup, our favorite titles of each Xbox generation and Microsoft's place in the home!
The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. This week we discuss the upcoming release of Gears of War 4, our top games this fall and Microsoft's place in home automation.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Xbox'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded most weeks, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
- Jez Corden / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Brown / email@example.com
- Richard Devine / firstname.lastname@example.org
This week's discussions
- 00:02:00 - BioShock: The Collection impressions
- 00:04:00 - Revisiting Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- 00:07:40 - Firewatch
- 00:12:55 - Gears of War 4 Horde Mode hands-on
- 00:23:35 - Battlefield 1 Single-player thoughts
- 00:35:25 - XCOM 2
- 00:37:10 - Amazon Echo and Microsoft's place in the home
- 00:58:40 - Ask #OneCast: Favorite Xbox games of previous generations
Further reading on this week's topics
- Review: Gears of War 4 is the best exclusive on Xbox One so far
- Battlefield 1 single-player gameplay shows the harsh reality of all-out war
- XCOM 2 on Xbox One review: The revolution has arrived
- The Best Xbox One Games of 2016
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we will consider discussing them at the end of future shows!