Another popular iOS and Android game has made its way over to the Windows Phone Store. This time, the game is Bloons TD 5, a tower defense game with a cartoon art style. It has been released from publisher Ninja Kiwi for the price of $2.99.
- 21 powerful towers with Activated Abilities and two upgrade paths
- 10 Special Agents
- 40+ Tracks (plus their Reverse versions!)
- 10 Special Missions
- 250+ Random Missions
- New Bloon enemies - tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and the fearsome ZOMG
- 3 different game modes
- Freeplay mode after mastering a track
- 3 difficulty settings and family-friendly theme so anyone can play
The game is compatible with 512MB devices, by the way. Bloons TD 5 is supposed to be a universal app, but so far we have yet to a link to the Windows Store version. We will update this post when that link goes live.
Update: Link fixed, sorry for the inconvenience,
Download Bloons TD 5 from the Windows Store (Not yet available)