Tweeten, the popular Twitter client for Windows has an update to version 3.2 pushing out today with some pretty important additions, not least the introduction of two-factor authentication support.
Two-factor authentication is something we always recommend using whenever possible, and so we're delighted to see it make its way into Tweeten. Here's what else is new.
- Added support two-factor authentication support to login
- The app is now nearly 50% lighter on Windows
- You can now show Media Details when enlarged
- UI tweaks for the Compose sidebar
- We are bringing back the Show More Tweets Button
- The About section now shows the version number of the app
- Check For Updates will now notify you when there isn't any new update available
- Fixed an issue which prevented TweetDeck shortcuts from working when Alt+Tab'ing.
If you're already a Tweeten user watch out for an update notification inside the app. If you'd like to give it a try you can download it for Windows 10, 8 and 7 at the link below.