While we have seen other banks and credit unions depart the Windows Phone platform in the past year, some others have released their own apps. One of them is BECU, a Washington state-based credit union, which recently launched its official app in the Windows Phone Store.
Here's a quick look at the features it offers its customers:
- Combine and view your BECU and non-BECU financial accounts in one place
- Budget based on your spending, income, debt and expense history
- Locate the nearest BECU, ATM or shared branching partner credit union
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- View accounts
- Pay bills and view payees
- Review Alerts
- Updated design and expansive user experience
The app's listing also shows a tablet and desktop version as well but that is not yet available. BECU's Twitter page states it will be released as a future update to the app.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.