Bing's COVID-19 Tracker is now a web app in the Microsoft Store
Now you tune into Bing's COVID-19 tracker with a dedicated app.
What you need to know
- Microsoft's COVID-19 Tracker is now available as a separate app in the Microsoft Store.
- The app brings all of Bing's COVID-19 Tracker to your desktop.
- You can grab the COVID-19 Tracker app from the Microsoft Store now.
Bing has had a fairly robust COVID-19 tracker available to monitor for the past month, and now it's coming to your desktop. Microsoft launched its COVID-19 Tracker app on the Microsoft Store this week, and it carries over all of the Bing tracker's features.
In the app, you'll find a comprehensive look at real-time statistics, both global and state-by-state, along with a list of news and videos about the coronavirus pandemic. You can also use the app the easily save locations that you want to track, allowing you to keep an eye on hot spots or your own state without too much hassle.
Here's a full run-down of the app's features, from Microsoft:
- Real-statistics of COVID-19 case count information from around the world
- News and videos about coronavirus for the selected regions
- Graphs and charts to see the trend and compare regions and countries to get more insights.
- Testing center information at a county level in US and India
- Helpful information from local/state departments of health
- Support in over 30 languages
The COVID-19 Tracker app is available to download now on the Microsoft Store. You can also visit Bing.com/covid to see the tracker on the web, where it supports dozens of languages.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.