What you need to know
- Gearbox is celebrating 10 years since the release of the original Borderlands.
- Five weeks of anniversary events have been planned.
- The second week begins tomorrow, with rare spawns guaranteed to show up at their designated locations.
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 3's Rare Spawn Hunt kicks off tomorrow, continuing the month-long 10-year anniversary celebration of the original game. From October 8th at 9:00am PT to October 15th at 8:59am PT, the following rare spawns are guaranteed to pop up at their designated locations. This also makes them quick and easy farming material for legendary weapons if you're missing any.
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It's Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Dragons – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
Gearbox has teased what the remaining month has in store for us.
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch
- Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): It's a secret…
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.