What you need to know
- Gearbox is celebrating 10 years since the release of the original Borderlands.
- Five weeks of anniversary events have been planned.
- The second week begins tomorrow, with rare spawns guaranteed to show up at their designated locations.
Gearbox has revealed that Borderlands 3's Rare Spawn Hunt kicks off tomorrow, continuing the month-long 10-year anniversary celebration of the original game. From October 8th at 9:00am PT to October 15th at 8:59am PT, the following rare spawns are guaranteed to pop up at their designated locations. This also makes them quick and easy farming material for legendary weapons if you're missing any.
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It's Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Dragons – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
Gearbox has teased what the remaining month has in store for us.
- Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch
- Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): It's a secret…
Prepare for the fight of the galaxy
Borderlands 3 is full of action and mayhem that takes you across the galaxy from backwater bayous to a sprawling metropolis. Pick your new favorite Vault Hunter and get ready to save the worlds with friends.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Get early access to Windows 10 October 2020 update – here's how.
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to upgrade your computer to the final release of the Windows 10 October 2020 Update before it's officially available to everyone.
Windows 10 October 2020 Update moves closer to launch with Release Preview
The Windows 10 October 2020 Update is nearly ready for primetime. Microsoft began shipping the update to Release Preview Insiders today, which is the last stop before it will start its full rollout to the public.
Join us LIVE for the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30PM ET
We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
Up your Fortnite game with one of these great headsets
So you want to up your Fortnite game, do you? One of the easiest fixes is getting yourself a good headset. Whether you play on PC, console or mobile, there's something here for you.