What you need to know
- Gearbox is celebrating 10 years since the release of the original Borderlands.
- Five weeks of anniversary events have been planned.
- The third week is all about Eridium, with increased drops and decreased prices in Crazy Earl's shop.
Borderlands 3's 'Show me the Eridium' event starts tomorrow, kicking off the third week of events to celebrate the franchise's 10-year anniversary. As the name implies, you can expect a whole lot of Eridium coming your way.
If you want to smash Eridium deposits and collect their shards, you'll first need to acquire the Eridium Resonator, an artifact that you earn during the campaign shortly before reaching Eden-6.
Gearbox has teased what the remaining month has in store for us, but the company is still quiet on whichever event will round out the celebration. Whatever it is, it appears to be Halloween-themed.
- Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch
- Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): Spooky Surprise
Prepare for the fight of the galaxy
Borderlands 3 is full of action and mayhem that takes you across the galaxy from backwater bayous to a sprawling metropolis. Pick your new favorite Vault Hunter and get ready to save the worlds with friends.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.