Build 2016 is fast approaching and Microsoft is getting ready by updating its official apps for the developer conference with info and more features for attendees. The app updates are available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile, along with the iPhone and Android apps.
Here are the features for all the apps:
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website
- Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Showcase: Find the Microsoft groups and partners you want to meet.
- Conference Info: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue. -Social & News: Follow and join the conversation through our social channels
If you are not attending, you should keep your web site and apps linked to Windows Central as we will be reporting direct from Build 2016 starting on March 30.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.