Last week, Candy Crush Soda Saga was launched for Windows 10, offering those users access to King's puzzle game sequel to Candy Crush Saga. Now the game is available for both Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile users.
Just in case you are unfamiliar with the soda-themed free-to-play game, here's a look at its features:
- Hundreds of Sodalicious levels
- New Game Modes include: Soda – switch bottles and candies to release purple soda and save the Candy Bears Green Soda - switch and match candies in green soda to turn them into Swedish Fish Frosting – match candies to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears free Honey – match candies next to the honey to release the trapped Candy Bears
- Scrumptious new candies and sublime new combinations: Match 4 candies in a square to make a Swedish Fish Match 7 candies to create the remarkable Coloring Candy New 8th purple Candy that gives instant and powerful effects when matched
- Explore juicy new environments and meet the kookiest characters
- Mouth-watering new graphics, Candy Crush Soda Saga never looked so tasty
- Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
- For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Sodalicious scores
- Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.