Chronos Calendar was already a feature rich Windows Phone calendar app and the latest update brings more features to the table. The version 220.127.116.11 update is riddled with customization options that helps Chronos Calendar better fit your needs and style.
The update impacts both the Windows Phone 8 and 7.x versions of Chronos Calendar and adds everything from more language support to more Live Tile options. It is a healthy change log that you can find after the break.
The version 18.104.22.168 update includes your customary performance improvements and minor bug fixes. It also brings the following features to Chronos Calendar.
- A series of navigational swipes have been added to move from month views, day views
- Long-pressing on a day or an event now launches the context menu
- Move / Copy / Paste / Delete accessible through the context menu
- Share, SMS, email, dial, link, maps have been added to the context menu
- Context menu now accessible through the event edit box
- Bigger event edit box
- Approximately hundred different pre-made themes for calendar colors and event display style in all accent colors
- Theme editor added with complete calendar color customization and selectable event display style
- Improved Color palette picker
- Compact day filter-search that filters out event text, holidays, name days etc.
- New settings menu design
- Clock in the button bar
- Today and Tomorrow text now on Live Tile
- New Live Tile styles and improved Live Tile Editor
- Danish language support added
- Separate option switches for holidays, special days, national days etc.
- AM/PM selector added inside culture settings
- Monday through Sunday options added for starting day
- India-Hindi and Liechtenstein culture calendar for Windows Phone 8
Chronos Calendar was already an impressive calendar app that has the ability to sync with your Windows Phone calendar as well as off-site calendars such as Outlook.com, Google, and Hotmail calendars. The features in tow with the version 22.214.171.124 update simply beefs up Chronos Calendar even more.
There is a free trial version available for Chronos Calendar with the full version running $1.99. It is available for both Windows Phone 8 and 7.x devices and you can find Chronos Calendar here in the Windows Phone Store.
Thanks, Marco, for the tip!
Review: Razer Ornata V2 keeps the cool hybrid keys, adds media controls
The new Razer Ornata V2 still has its funky hybrid mecha-membrane switches but adds some new media controls, a volume wheel, and better cable management to the mix. This $99 gaming/typing keyboard is unique and quite captivating once you get used to it.
These are the best deals on Xbox consoles you'll find this month
If you're in the market for a new Xbox One console, you'll want to check these deals out first.
These are the very best SSDs available for Windows PCs
We take a look at some of the very best solid-state drives (SSDs) you can buy for your Windows 10 PC.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.