The Assassin's Creed series didn't start out as a role-playing franchise, but it certainly grew into one with Origins and Odyssey. With the latest, rumored to be Vikings-themed, Assassin's Creed currently being teased right now, which direction do you want the series to go in? Back to its roots or full steam ahead with RPGs?
Assassin's Creed used to focus on stealth and was considered an action/adventure game with less of an emphasis on player choice and customization.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.