Domino's India app for Windows Phone picked up a significant update today that allows you to track your order status, customize the toppings on your pizza, order sides and more.
According to the official change log provided, here's a list of all the new features in version 1.2:
- Pizza Tracker to track your Order Status real-time.
- Share your Feedback to allow serve you better.
- Now you can customize your pizza's by replacement of toppings too.
- Now you have Side Menu option to choose from Home, Feedback, Pizza Tracker, T&C, Disclaimer and Logout.
- Now you can order just Sides Option in case of Pickup orders.
- The application has been optimized for better performance.
- Bugs have been resolved.
We do have to point out that the app has a lot of negative feedback from users claiming that they were not able to use the service to successfully order, but Domino's mentions that it has ironed out the bugs in this update. Furthermore, Domino's states that all orders made using the client are a eligible for a 30 minute delivery guarantee, failing which the pizza will be free of charge.
Interested? Head on over to download the app, and do let us know if it works better than previous versions.
Thanks Ashutosh for the tip!