There’s a big Nokia event happening tomorrow. It also happens to be that we’ve been seeing leaks over the past week of a big, 4.7-inch Nokia Lumia 625. The cat is out of the bag, the full specs have been released online showing off what we’ve suspected to be an entry-level smartphone.
If you check out the teaser image from big Nokia event post you’ll notice the Nokia logo set against a red background. That looks very much like the device in the picture above. Anyways, here are the highlights in the spec sheet for the Nokia Lumia 625 running Windows Phone 8. Click on the image above to see the rest.
- Big 4.7” LCD screen and lightning fast internet speeds with 4G for a bigger, better, faster smartphone experience.
- Unique semi-transparent design with changeable shells in 5 exciting colors.
- Have fun with your pictures, anytime, anywhere with Nokia Smart Camera and Cinemegraph
- Leading experiences from Nokia apps include maps and navigation from HERE, plus free Nokia Music streaming
- Orange, bright green, yellow, white, and black
- GSM 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- WCDMA 2100 MHz, 850MHz, 900 MHZ
- LTE 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz) 20 (800 MHz)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory
- 7GB of SkyDrive cloud storage
- MicroSD support up to 64GB
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD WVGA (800x480)
- 201 ppi
- 2.25 D curved glass
- Brightness controls and color boosting
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- High brightness mode / Sunlight readability enhancements
- Lumia color profile
- Super sensitive touch for nail and glove usage
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 (MSM 8930)
- Main - 5 MP sensor with LED Flash, 1080p video at 30fps, Front facing VGA camera
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, WLAN IEE 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- 2000mAh integrated battery
- 133.25 x 72.25 x 9.15 mm
On paper this doesn’t look like a bad device at all for first-time smartphone buyers wanting a larger screen. Sure you can lament the lack of HD display, but this thing is presumably going to be pretty inexpensive.
We’ll be sure to bring you some hands on tomorrow if this is indeed the device we see.
Review: Razer's Hammerhead True Wireless Pro deliver THX and ANC for gamers
If you're looking for really good wireless earbuds and also happen to like mobile gaming, the new Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro is what you need. Featuring THX audio, ANC, low-latency streaming, and excellent comfort, there's a lot to like. Here's what we think of them after a week of using them with iOS and Android.
The Razer Tomahawk is small in stature, but mighty in power
Razer has a new gaming PC on the scene, and this time it's a compact desktop. The Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop uses a variation of the Tomahawk case to bring a modular, powerful PC that's designed to take up very little of your desk space.
Found out when Cyberpunk 2077 releases in your area on PC and console
Cyberpunk 2077 is really almost here, and CD Projekt RED has revealed the exact release times for local areas on PC and console, as well as pre-load information.
Here are the best Cyberpunk 2077 collectibles and merch
Cyberpunk 2077 is a huge game, and is accompanied by a massive pool of collectibles, accessories, and merch for everyone from hardcore collectors to dabbling fans. Here are the best collectibles and merch for Cyberpunk 2077.