Great news for you Google folk out there--you now have a Document reader for your Windows Phone--best part? It's free*.
Actually, the real best part is how nice the darn thing is--seriously, it's fast, gloriously smooth and just a pleasure to use. Sure, as of now you can only view docs (no editing) but this is v1.0 and the developer seems keen on adding features. But we're just happy with this first attempt as it's really one of the nicer 1.0 apps we've tried around here (and we've tried a lot, thank you). Features include:
- Viewing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings and forms.
- Offline (no internet needed) viewing once downloaded.
- “Download all” option allows you to have all your files available for offline viewing on the go.
- Very responsive and intuitive user interface.
- Your password is encrypted before saving. All communications with Google is over SSL (secure channel)
* Update: We justgot word from the developer that is is only free for a limited time! So grab it now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Your Xbox questions answered with #AskJezXbox!
Check out our new video series #AskJezXbox, which takes your questions and comments and puts
SecretLab Titan World of Warcraft Chair Review: Embracing the Horde
SecretLab's refreshed 2020 Series Titan chairs are among the best you can buy. What would happen if you threw in some intricate World of Warcraft iconography? The answer: something special.
Don't delete your Oculus Facebook account if you want to keep your games
Nowadays, your Facebook account is your Oculus account. Make sure you don't delete it if you want to keep your games.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.