Think you got a handle on Goat Simulator? Think again, as Coffee Stain Studios has announced that the game will be getting a "next-gen MMO simulation" via a free DLC on November 20.
What will you be able to do with patch 1.2 (which is what the DLC is officially called), you ask? Here's the list:
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that's a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn't I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don't hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you'll think it's real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
Can't wait to find out what you can do with the Microwave class? Sound off in the comments.