Think you got a handle on Goat Simulator? Think again, as Coffee Stain Studios has announced that the game will be getting a "next-gen MMO simulation" via a free DLC on November 20.
What will you be able to do with patch 1.2 (which is what the DLC is officially called), you ask? Here's the list:
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that's a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn't I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don't hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you'll think it's real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
Can't wait to find out what you can do with the Microwave class? Sound off in the comments.
Dell's refreshed XPS 13 (9300) is tough competition for the Galaxy Book S
Samsung has released its ARM-based Galaxy Book S, and many are comparing it to the similarly sized Dell XPS 13 (9300). We break things down to help you make the right decision.
Microsoft's confident Xbox Series X news drip is a refreshing shift
Microsoft used to keep development pretty close to its chest, strewn through a lens of PR and over-thought marketing. Xbox seems to have turned a corner into something different.
Xbox Series X specs include 12 teraflops, confirms Microsoft's Phil Spencer
Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox, confirms that the Xbox Series X features 12 teraflops of computing power, in line with previous leaks from Windows Central.
Here are the best Windows Mixed Reality games you can play right now
To help you decide which Windows Mixed Reality games you should play first, we’ve rounded up the best on offer right now from the Microsoft Store and SteamVR.