New Halo Infinite concept art shows an Elite blademaster and Mark VII Spartan armor
Another peek at what awaits in this upcoming title.
What you need to know
- 343 Industries has shared some new concept art for Halo Infinite.
- One piece shows an Elite blademaster Jega 'Rdomnai, who is a Banished foe in the campaign.
- Another piece of concept art shows the MJOLNIR Mark VII Generation 3 armor.
Halo Infinite is a ways out but 343 Industries has given another small tease for the campaign's story. Today, the developer revealed concept art for an Elite blademaster named Jega 'Rdomnai. He serves "silently in the shadows" as part of the Banished' Hand of Atriox and will be part of the story in Halo Infinite alongside Banished War Chieftan Escharum. You can see the full concept art for 'Rdomnai below.
Meanwhile, 343 also granted a look at the MJOLNIR Mark VII Generation 3 armor, which you can see concept art of below.
It's interesting to see new armor being discussed, especially after 343 announced a partnership with Monster Energy for Double XP and some unique weapon skins. The multiplayer also reportedly features weapon charms for customization.
Halo Infinite has been delayed to 2021, a move that was made instead of splitting the game apart into chunks. Joseph Staten, a veteran of the franchise, has returned in a leadership role. When Halo Infinite arrives, it'll be available on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.