What you need to know
- 343 Industries launched a new hotfix for Halo Infinite.
- This update is around 1 GB in size on all platforms.
- The update improves Quick Resume functionality with the game, as well as Achievement tracking and cosmetic unlocks.
Developer 343 Industries launched an update for Halo Infinite on Wednesday, a hotfix designed to solve some commonly-reported problems across both the campaign and the rest of the game. The update is around 1 GB across all platforms, requiring players to close the game and then relaunch it in order to take effect.
The hotfix is meant to improve Quick Resume functionality with Halo Infinite, as well as making sure that Achievements properly unlock and cosmetics found in the campaign are bestowed to players correctly. You can take a look at the full patch notes below:
- Improvements to online service connections after re-entering Halo Infinite using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles. Players should see quicker and more stable reconnections to our services.
- MJOLNIR Armor Locker customizations collected in Campaign are now consistently unlocked in the Multiplayer Customization menu.
- Players who did not receive their customizations, either due to losing their internet connection or using Quick Resume on Xbox Series X|S consoles, should now have their customizations unlocked.
- Xbox Achievement reliability has been improved in this update.
- Achievements no longer track progress toward their completion, but will unlock as expected when their conditions are met.
- If an Achievement's conditions were met prior to this update but the Achievement did not unlock as completed yet, it should unlock after installing this update and continuing Campaign gameplay.
Fight the Banished
A new Great Journey awaits
Halo Infinite's campaign has a great story, incredible gameplay, and breathtaking presentation. It's everything a Halo fan could want, and we can't recommend it enough.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.