- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional.
- Qualcomm MSM7225 @ 528MHz.
- 512 ROM/256 RAM.
- Dimensions: 104x55x12.9mm.
- Weight: 110 grams with battery.
- Display: 2.8-inch QGVA (240x320) screen.
- Quad-band EDGE (850/900/1800/1900), dual-band HSPA (900/2100).
- Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR.
- WiFi b/g.
- 3.5mm headphone jack and ExtUSB.
- 3.2MP camera (fixed-focus).
- 1100 mAh battery.
- MicroSD card.
So, this isn't a top-shelf device, but it does move the low end of HTC's smartphone lineup into the same ballpark as the likes of the Touch HD, Touch Pro 2 and Touch Diamond 2, with the full-front screen (even if this one is smaller and of a lower resolution) and zoom bar. The Touch2 will be available as part of the Oct. 6 Super Duper Windows Mobile 6.5 launch day in European and Asian markets. Note that the Touch2 will work on U.S. GSM networks but lacks the U.S. 3G frequencies.
More pics after the break.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!