One of India's largest mobile phone operators, Idea Cellular, has finally launched a dedicated My Idea app for Windows Phone users. The app will allow customers to do things such as check and reload their accounts, keep an eye out on their data usage and more.
Idea Cellular previously allowed their Windows Phone customers to purchase digital content from the Windows Phone Store with their account balance since December 2014. Here's a look at the features for the new Idea Cellular Windows Phone app.
- Get a snapshot of your postpaid account details like your current plan, bill due date, outstanding bill amount, recent data usage, etc.
- Make prepaid recharges for yourself and other prepaid numbers on the go!
- You can recharge the account with a credit card, debit card or by using net banking.
- Make quick bill payments for any Idea number using debit cards, credit cards and net banking facility. You can also save your card details for faster payments in the future.
- Manage multiple Idea connections on just one phone – view details of your linked accounts, recharge, make payments, activate packs and services for all with just one login.
- View and activate tariff plans for full talk time, top ups, SMS, internet packs, roaming packs, other value added services and much more.
- Select a new dialer tone or change your existing one from a wide gallery of tones on the app.
- Raise a service request and gets its status details, all on the app interface.
- View and manage all your subscriptions in one go – whether it is a new roaming pack or a value added service, get all the details with the click of a button.
- Get a summary of your last 5 online recharges or payments.
Thanks to everyone for the tips
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.