ING has released apps for Microsoft's platforms. Both Windows 8 and Windows Phone now sport an app that enables customers of the bank to log in and manage their account(s). Much like all other mobile banking applications, you can expect to see the usual list of features, including balance checking, transaction viewing and the transfer of money.
All that's required to get started is an ING current account (obviously) and an Internet banking account. When launching the ING app for the first time, you'll need to register by filling in some personal details and follow steps on-screen. Everything's secure and meets security standards. Here's the full list of features:
- Transfer money easily using your Windows Phone
- Use your current and savings accounts
- Check your balance right away
- View transactions
- Available in Dutch and English
- Log on quickly and securely with your selected mobile PIN
- Easy to use
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.