Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 gains ability to open messages in new window and more for Insiders
Microsoft is pushing an update out for Mail and Calendar to those on an Insider build of Windows 10. The update brings a few new features to the app, like the ability to open email messages in a new window and more. You will need to be on an Insider Preview build in order to see this update currently, though Microsoft states everyone will see these features arrive in the next few weeks.
As noted by Microsoft (opens in new tab) (via MSPU), the new features include:
- Open email messages in a new window
- View .eml attachments and save messages in .eml format
- Print Day, Multi-day, and Work Week views in Calendar
If you are running an Insider build of Windows 10, you can check for the updates now.
Download Mail and Calendar from the Windows Store (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.
* Start downloading a new app
* Hit "pause all" on the downloads page
* Hit "resume all" The stuck apps should slowly disappear from the screen. It took a few minutes for the first app to go away but after that it was quick. Sent from my Toaster Oven (Lumia Icon)
You have to wait until.......... the announce of the death of Windows mobile.....